Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our wedding!!

This is just a few of our wedding pictures that our photographer/cousin (Jentry), took of our wedding!!! She did an amazing job! We're MARRIED!

Mom and Dad!


Groom and Mom dance

Sisters... Also my best friends!

Layla and Avery... So cute!


YAY laurel caught my bouquet!


The Boys...

Grandma and Grandpa Day


Best Friends!



Katheryn... Adorable!!


Grandpa and Grandma Peterson!


Cousins :)


The Days!

The Bybee's!


Struttin'





So cute! Annie


Allyson with Crew...




















2 comments:

  1. I cant believe you are gone! We will have to come visit! I need to see your new place and all that good stuff! I love u! Miss u... follow our blog dessaufamily.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics!! you seriously need to blog more. :)

    ReplyDelete